We are pleased to offer a selection of TYPE OF PRODUCTS.
First Secure Community Bank
670 N Sugar Grove Parkway
Sugar Grove, Il. 60554
Email Resume to Daniel Bechtold
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Summary: The credit analyst is the core of the commercial department’s credit risk management process. The analyst is responsible for ensuring the integrity of collateral and loan information and for analyzing appropriate financial documents needed to complete credit presentations for new business requests, renewals and extensions for Commercial Loan clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the financial information of the borrower and guarantor for each loan relationship selected for new requests, renewals and extensions.
- Interact with Senior Management regarding identified credit issues.
- Analyze the financial condition, operating performance, and repayment ability of borrowers utilizing financial statements, collateral documentation, and industry and economic data for loan review.
- Discuss the results of the loan reviews with commercial loan officers as required to obtain a full understanding of the loan relationship.
- Prepare loan presentations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Plan, organize and manage assigned Credit Review projects.
- Support the achievement of organizational objectives and the success of individual colleagues through the timely completion of various reports and projects, mentorship of less tenured analysts and commercial loan officers.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and banking regulations including specifically compliance.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Other job duties may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; and three to seven years related experience in loan review, commercial or commercial real estate lending, or loan work-outs.