Job Description: Universal Banker
Job Type: Full-time
Job Summary : Develop and maintain retail banking business of prospective and existing customers. This individual reports directly to the Vice President/Retail Manager. The Personal Banker implements the personal banking concepts through the recommendation and sale of deposit accounts, loans and other retail banking services. Refer the inquires of customers and prospects regarding commercial products and services to the commercial lending department. Pays out and receives money, and maintains records of money and negotiable instruments involved in financial transactions by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete knowledge of Teller Line is included in Universal Banker duties
- Represent the Bank in a positive, courteous and professional manner& attire, by greeting and addressing the customer by name, while providing prompt, efficient, and accurate service while processing customer transactions.
- Provide quality customer service on existing and new deposit and loan relationships
- Knowledge of Bank products and services. Sufficient to recommend appropriate products and services to the customer* *
- Responsible for the expansion of existing customer relationships and the development of new business by proactively tele-consulting and cross-selling a full rate of products and services
- Responsible for attaining established monthly and quarterly deposit/loan goals as set by the Compensation Committee
- Meet personal goals and promote team goals set by the Retail Manager
- Thorough knowledge of computer system(s) to enter and retrieve information effectively. Perform all required maintenance on accounts and submit paperwork to the appropriate departments.
- Knowledge guidelines of when and how to complete Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), and responsible to request assistance and review prior to completing.
- Comply with over-ride and review decisions and signing authority as established by the Executive Vice President & Cashier and/or in accordance with Bank procedures.
- Place holds on accounts for uncollected funds only when required as stated in Bank procedures
- Participate in dual control procedures for removing cash and consignment items from cash vault and removing and processing transactions from the night deposit, Automated Teller Machine (ATM), including verifying cash totals
- Comply with security procedures established to ensure safety for employees and customers, to safeguard cash supplies, to protect the privacy of customer account information, as well as, follow fraud prevention guidelines established to protect the bank from unnecessary losses.
- Encourage a positive team environment
- Meet goals and objectives set by Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Comply with the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Comply with all applicable federal and state laws and banking regulations including but not limited to compliance.
- How many years of Banking experience do you have?
- How many years of Cash Handling experience do you have?
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ryan Hoogalnd at RHoogland@1stsecurebank.com